Chain Reaction #122
Published three times a year, Chain Reaction is the national magazine of Friends of the Earth Australia.
The summer 2014/15 edition is now available on line. It has a feature on the attacks on environmental organisations in Australia that is being driven by right wing think tanks, some in the resources sector, and conservative politicians.
- Malaysian eco-activists combat repression
- Nanomaterials in food packaging: FSANZ fails consumers again
- Throwing precaution to the wind: the government's attempts to thwart the regulation of synthetic biology
- Working for water justice in the Murray-Darling Basin
- Small-is-beautiful nuclear rhetoric fading fast
- Historical pesticide monitoring of Victorian waterways – A jigsaw with many missing pieces
- Maules Creek mine: front-line action on coal
- The search for oil and gas continues − but at what cost?
- If irradiated food is glowingly good – why not label it?
- Yes 2 Renewables
- Farmlands Not Gaslands
- Island Voices, Global Choices
- Why renewable energy matters
- Renewable energy is ready to supply all of Australia's electricity
- Maralinga: a chilling exposé
- And loads more!