Chain Reaction contact
0417 318 368
Like to contribute to Chain Reaction?
- We welcome articles, photos, poems, reviews ... though of course we can't publish everything that is submitted.
- Feel free to contact us if you have an idea for an article.
- Unfortunately we cannot pay for articles.
- Please supply a high-resolution picture/graphic to go with your article, and a caption to go with the picture, and the name of the photographer/designer so they can be credited.
- Please get permission from the photographer/designer to use the picture/graphic.
- If there are people in the photo, name them if at all possible.
- All images have to be at least 300dpi and the minimum size you want them to be on the page (cm x cm).
'More information' section
- We like to include some key literature for readers who want more information, in a section titled 'More information' at the end of the article. It can include websites for key organisations, references to particular articles/books, etc.
- Please include a short bio note (1-2 sentences) at the end of your article. If you want to, include your contact details, website etc.
- A 'standard' Chain Reaction article is about 1200-1400 words with a couple of pictures - a double-page spread. Many articles are shorter. Each edition typically contains one or two longer articles.
- Referencing is optional.
- Click here for advice on avoiding defamation problems.