Chain Reaction Magazine
Published three times a year, Chain Reaction is the national magazine of Friends of the Earth, Australia. Published since 1975, Chain Reaction has built up a loyal audience and earned a reputation as a progressive magazine at the forefront of environmental and social debates in Australia. You can read a short history of Chain Reaction here.
Subscribe to receive printed copies of Chain Reaction here!
Chain Reaction #127 ‒ August 2016
To download Chain Reaction #127 (August 2016) as a PDF file click here or to read articles online use the links below.
Friends of the Earth Articles
- The Invisible War, a graphic novel
- Fukushima's Stolen Lives: A Dairy Farmer's Story
- Pitched Battle: in the frontline of the 1971 Springbok tour of Australia
- Moving Beyond Capitalism
- Towards a steady state economy
- The Great Multinational Tax Rort
- Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right
- South Pole: Nature and Culture
Click here to download current and past issues of Chain Reaction.
ADVERTISING RATES AND SPECS
Click here for advertising info.
TO GET CHAIN REACTION
You can subscribe online.
6 issues (2 years) $33 or 12 Issues (4 years) $66
Post cheque/money order to: Chain Reaction, P.O. Box 222, Fitzroy, Victoria, 3065. (Make cheques out to Chain Reaction.)
To pay by credit card, you can post your card details, or email details to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the Friends of the Earth office (03) 9419 8700.
Click here for a subscription form to fill in then post or email.
Visit your local FoE office: www.foe.org.au/groups
Click here for author guidelines.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR CHAIN REACTION
- Jim Green, ph 0417 318368, email email@example.com, PO Box 222, Fitzroy, Vic, 3065.
"Chain Reaction is a worthwhile and accessible avenue for identifying teacher and student resources as well as keeping up to date on environmental issues."
-- Journal of the Geography Teachers' Association of Victoria, March 2011.