Founded in 1975, and currently published three times a year, Chain Reaction is the national magazine of Friends of the Earth Australia.
The August 2016 edition will soon be mailed to members and subscribers.
It has a feature on environmental racism, updates on the renewable energy revolution, a strong focus on the nuclear industry in Australia and heaps of book reviews.
Chain Reaction #127 ‒ August 2016
To download Chain Reaction #127 (August 2016) as a PDF file click here or to read articles online use the links below.
Friends of the Earth Articles
- The Invisible War, a graphic novel
- Fukushima's Stolen Lives: A Dairy Farmer's Story
- Pitched Battle: in the frontline of the 1971 Springbok tour of Australia
- Moving Beyond Capitalism
- Towards a steady state economy
- The Great Multinational Tax Rort
- Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right
- South Pole: Nature and Culture