Economics for Earth First Panel
Economics for Earth vision
- Resilient, and self managing societies make their own decisions about how to distribute their resources.
- Cooperatives and public services work for economic justice - reducing inequality in society
- Australian corporations are held accountable for their human rights & environmental violations here and overseas through binding rules
- That international trade deals have social and environmental justice at their core, and the undemocratic Investor State Dispute Settlement (ISDS) mechanism is removed.
- An economic system that works in harmony with nature - with rights for people, and rules for business.